Choose which alerts you want to receive and where you want to be alerted. These options can be activated by clicking the button next to each option, turning green to indicate that the option will start issuing alerts from that moment.
Within the Alerts section, you have the options
- Telegram Alerts
- Receive Telegram alerts for all your strategies, unless the strategies are turned off or muted. For more information on how to configure Telegram alerts [link].
- Email Alerts
- Receive email alerts for all your strategies, unless the strategies are turned off or muted. This option works only if Telegram alerts are disabled.
- Desktop Alerts
- Receive alerts for strategies on the desktop only when the dashboard is open in the browser.
- Goal Alerts (Text Notification)
- Receive alerts for new goals on the desktop for picked or pinned games, provided the dashboard is open in the browser.
- Goal Alerts (Audio)
- Receive an audio alert for new goals in picked or pinned games on the desktop.
- Goal Alerts for Pinned Matches Only
- Send alerts only for games you have pinned (games with picks will not issue alerts). This option is useful for those manually monitoring games.
Select from various options to customize which statistics and data will appear in the alerts sent to Telegram. To activate or deactivate, click the button next to each option. The button turns green, indicating that information will begin to appear in the alerts from that moment.